High-Capacity Grain Wagons
Combining reliability with operator convenience, the Killbros 1055, 1065 and 1075 wagons provide efficient transportation of your most valuable possession at harvest time.
- Available in 750, 650 and 550 bushel capacities.
- Graphite-coated interior for quick unloading and complete cleanout.
- One-piece, welded box construction and silicone sealed seams for long-lasting durability.
- Adjustable chute height for unloading into different augers and conveyors.
- Center-dump deflector chute for convenient pit dumping.
- Lighting and reflective stripes that meet the strictest state requirements.
- Steep end slopes for excellent cleanout (40° on 1055, 37° on 1065 and 36° on 1075).
- Front viewing ladder and front, rear and side windows for safer viewing of wagon contents.
- Durable top coat of high-grade enamel paint is baked on in tractor red or green for a smooth, automotive-like finish.
- Large 60" door with 12" sample door for quick and convenient unloading of even high-moisture corn.
- Self-locking design on the unloading chute for quicker and easier operation.
- Wheel-operated door with gear reduction and lock for easy unloading.
- Convenient light over chute for nighttime unloading.
- Surge brakes automatically disengage when backing for operator convenience.
- 4-wheel surge brakes standard on models 1065 and 1075.
- 2-wheel surge brakes standard on model 1055.
- Torsion-arm suspension keeps box tight to gear during empty transport.
- Extendable tongue with spring-assist for easy hookup along with standard safety chain.
- 8-bolt hubs/wheels on 1055 and 10-bolt hubs/wheels on 1065 and 1075.
- Indented runners allow for a 40% tighter turning radius and better manuverability.
- Rear-mounted hitch, electrical outlet and chain attachment allow for easily connecting two grain wagons.
- Fender package helps protect the wagon from debris for a long lasting high-quality finish.
- Weatherguard roll-over tarp protects grain from adverse weather conditions.
- The hopper can be confirgured for right-side unloading to meet your operations needs.