35-Series Corner Auger Grain Carts
The Killbros 35-Series of side-fold, corner-auger grain carts feature enhanced unloading speeds and greater reach with an economical design to meet your demanding harvest needs. The side-fold, single-auger design allows the upper auger to be longer, increasing side reach and height, which allows the operator to drop grain straight down for greater control. The standard two-way rubber downspout provides side-to-side control for easily topping off trucks. The 35-Series lineup of grain carts features tank capacities ranging from 750 to 1100 bushels and unloading speeds up to 500 bushels per minute depending on model. The unique auger sump and steep side slopes ensure quick and complete cleanout of grain during each unload. If you're looking for an economical, valuable and time-saving addition to your operation, look to the 35-Series of Killbros corner-auger grain carts.
35-Series Grain Carts - Auger Standard Features
Auger & Downspout
- Models 1135 and 1035 feature a 20" diameter auger for unloading speeds up to 500 bushels per minute
- Models 835 and 735 feature an 18" diameter auger for unloading speeds up to 450 bushels per minute
- Patented cushioned auger mechanism ensures a smooth engagement of the upper and lower auger sections
- Fully visible auger fold position indicator to monitor the auger during the entire folding process
- Exclusively designed 3/8” thick max-edge flighting with 1/4” thick high-carbon Abrasion Resistant (AR400) wear strips in high-volume areas increases the life of the flighting for long-term, trouble-free use.
- Electronic balancing of the upper and lower augers virtually eliminates vibration for long-term auger life
- Two-way downspout is hydraulically controlled with 60-degrees of side-to-side rotation which adds unloading flexibility when filling semis
- Auger unloading light automatically turns on when the auger is unfolded
- When unfolded, a hydraulic locking mechanism holds the upper and lower auger together for a leak-free seal during unloading
- Exclusive, heavy-duty 45° gearbox features an extra-large 1 3/4" output shaft static rated at 330 H.P. and dynamic rated at 153 H.P.
35-Series Grain Carts - Tank Standard Features
- Capacities of 1100, 1000, 850 and 750 bushels with steep slopes for handling the wettest grain
- Recessed auger sump intake and graphite-coated interior surfaces ensure complete cleanout with faster unloading speeds
- Model 1135 features a standard weatherguard rollover tarp to protect your harvested crop
- Hydraulically operated 36" flow gate with highly visible position indicator for controlling grain flow
- Wheel-operated gravity unloading door for pit dumping and clean-out
- Front viewing ladder and front and rear shatterproof windows for easily viewing contents
- The exclusive manufacturing process crimps sides for added strength and a sleek appearance
- Exposed seams are silicone sealed for corrosion resistance
- D.O.T.-approved flashing LED amber and red taillights, reflective marking and SMV emblem for safer transport
- Durable top coat of high-grade enamel paint is baked on in tractor red or green for a smooth, automotive-like finish
35-Series Grain Carts - Undercarriage Standard Features
- The heavy-wall tubular steel main frame and axle and 8-gauge steel underframe carry the heaviest loads with ease while the heavy-duty jack allows for easy hookup and safer storage
- 10-bolt hubs feature gusseted reinforcement for longer life and the greatest carrying capacity
- Field-proven, 4 1/2" spindles with 50-ton rating are manufactured with special alloy, high-tensile strength steel
- Cast 2" single-tang hitch features a smooth chamfer opening and bushings that fit numerous hitch pin sizes which allows the cart to follow the terrain for smooth trailing
- Optional Width-adjustbale axle to match your cropping practices
Tire & Track Options
- High-flotation single wheels and tires available on all models
- Straddle Duals available on models 1035, 835 and 735
- 36" wide x 112" Auto-Tension tracks with spring mechanism available on models 1135, 1035 and 835
- 36" wide x 148" or 131" long track available on model 1135
- 42" wide x 131" long Equalizer® track for optimum flotation available on model 1135
- The 36x148, 36x131 and 42x148 track systems feature single-point hydraulic belt tensioning, 40" steel end-wheels with a chamfered edge and cast pivoting mid-rollers that are on the same plane as the end-wheels for maximum footprint
- Equalizer Track Features:
- Industry-leading 42" wide belt and exclusive shallow tread pattern provides a 50+ sq. ft. footprint
- Patented pivot point allows the track to pivot side-to-side and front-to-back for maintaining uniform ground contact in uneven terrain
- Standard auto-greaser system for automatic application at more frequent intervals
UHARVEST PRO GRAIN CART SCALE
Your complete ISOBUS grain cart scale and harvest data solution! By utilizing ISOBUS technology, the user can operate the UHarvest® Pro grain cart scale and data management system on the virtual terminal display in the tractor, eliminating the need for batteries and extra monitors in the cab. Simply plug into the ISOBUS port and you’re ready to go! With a free subscription to Slingshot® reporting, you have a complete data management solution that seamlessly integrates with most crop insurance requirements. Need to send your data to the cloud? Simply connect your mobile device with cellular data to the Bluetooth signal and open the free UHarvest Pro app to make it happen!
- The UHarvest Pro grain cart scale and data management system works on any ISOBUS Virtual Terminal display. The easy-to-use platform permits easy setup and operation directly from a monitor that you already have in the tractor cab. No need for additional monitors, cabling or batteries!
- The harvest data structure allows you to track each load using a grower, farm and field structure as well as truck, destination and crop variety for complete harvest data reporting.
- Easily add up to 5 custom crop types along with the included crop types. Plus, with UHarvest Pro, you can setup truck and bin capacities to help monitor your harvest production and storage requirements.
- Accu-Save automatically records loads using the proximity sensor mounted on the driveshaft of the grain cart for the most accurate and complete harvest record keeping possible.
- Hitch weight management feature allows the operator to maintain optimum tractor and cart control by keeping the grain load evenly distributed. This feature not only monitors grain and total cart weight, it also shows real-time hitch weight and a color gauge to avoid overloading the hitch during loading.
- Use the Combine Verify screen to easily calibrate the combine yield monitor with one touch. This calibration event is saved in the UHarvest Pro system once the verification process is completed.
- Slingshot cloud reporting is included with every purchase of the UHarvest Pro grain cart scale system. Slingshot is a secure, first-of-its-kind, web-based system that lets you send, store and share your harvest data. Using the free UHarvest Pro mobile app, you can easily send files from the field on a mobile device with cellular connection to your Slingshot account.
- The free UHarvest Pro mobile app allows you to send your harvest data to Slingshot directly from the field. Once you have connected your mobile device to the Bluetooth connection provided by the GCM, launch the app and you're ready to go. Upload once a day or once a season. It's easy to use and completely up to you! (available on IOS and Android devices).
- The optional Accu-Load technology provides quick and easy loading of trucks by closing the grain cart’s flow gate when the desired weight is unloaded. After you’ve installed the HCV (hydraulic control valve) on the cart, simply push the “Auto” button for precise weight unloading. Each truck weight is matched to the truck name for easier operation. The operator can then focus on topping off each truck and proper grain placement.
- Want to easily send a report to your crop insurance agent that includes the actual dry bushel count? Consider it done with the optional Moisture Sense system. It measures grain moisture as it leaves the cart and averages the content of each load, then converts all grain unloaded to standard dry bushels for the ultimate in harvest record keeping.
Visit uharvest.net for complete information pertaining to the UHarvest Pro grain cart scale and data management system.
- UHarvest Pro ISOBUS Grain Cart Scale & Data Management Solution
- Please refer to the UHarvest tab or uharvest.net for more information
- Model 520 Scale Package
- Features auto-log and the patent-pending start/stop button for ease of use.
- The large, mutli-line display features an alpha-numeric keyboard for easily editing or changing fields
- Combine check button can help calibrate the the combine's yield monitor, accumulation of weights per field entry and the ability to store up to 1 year's worth of harvest data in the monitor's memory
- Complete with PC software and a 1GB USB flash drive to easily download your harvest information to your computer in Excel or PDF format
- Model 410 Scale Package
- Scale display specifically designed for ease of use with the patent-pending start/stop button
- Assign, view and change six character field information and accumulate weights within a field
- Optional printer is available for record keeping
- Remote scale display for the 520 and 410 scale indicators features a 4" x 18" LED screen that can be mounted to the side of the grain cart for easy viewing of the loaded weight of the grain cart
Weatherguard Roll Tarp
- Custom-designed tarps offer the fit, appearance and ease of operation expected on Killbros equipment
- Heavy-duty, 18 oz. black canvas for long life
- Semi trailer locking design for optimum protection from high wind and moisture
- Low-profile tarp bows are reinforced to eliminate sagging
- Entire roll-over operation performed from the ground - no straps required
- Standard on model 1135, optional on all other models
- Tongue-mounted for easy installation - the grain cart can still be operated with a PTO if desired
- Two hydraulic motor capacities depending on model:
- 100 gallon per minute provides up to a 375 bushels per minute unloading speed and requires 3 sets of hydraulic ports
- 55 gallon per minute provides up to a 300 bushel per minute unloading speed and requires 2 sets of hydraulic ports
- 7" color, 12V monitor which mounts in the tractor cab
- Sideboard-mounted, weather-proof camera to monitor the unloading auger
- Optional second color camera views rear traffic during transport
Auto-Greaser for Tracked Undercarriage
- Reduce your daily maintenance on track undercarriages by automatically delivering small amounts of grease to each pivoting joint at more frequent intervals
- Powered by an electric pump with a 2-liter grease reservoir and programmable intervals