Standard Features & Benefits
Time and convenience are two of your most valuable commodities at planting. That’s why more growers are discovering the time and cost savings of delivering seed to the field and planter with the new SeedVeyor models 260 and 360.
- Dual compartment box with 260- or 360-unit seed capacity
- Steep-sloped sidewalls ensure fast and complete unloading
- Standard Weatherguard roll-over tarp protects the contents from adverse weather.
- Conveyor features a 6" tube with an 8" cleated belt or an 8" tube with a 12" cleated belt to gently carry seed at speeds up to 12 or 25 bushels per minute, respectively.
- 180° conveyor swing
- Winch-controlled height adjustment for unloading ease
- Patented brush seal on conveyor inlet prevents seed from back-feeding
- Removable bottom door on conveyor allows for complete cleanout
- Conveyor locks into the transport position at either front or back
Undercarriage and Transport
- Heavy-duty SeedVeyor undercarriage offers durable steel construction, rubber-cushioned suspension, triple axles and electric brakes on the model 360, tandem dual axles and electric brakes on the model 260.
- Highway-rated tires, lights, reflectors, 2 5/16" ball hitch and transport chain
Controls and Convenience
- Regulate conveyor speed by simply adjusting engine speed
- Easy-opening slide doors with rubber funnel regulates seed flow into the conveyor and prevents overflow
- Dual viewing windows for easily monitoring contents during loading and unloading
- Easy-to-operate on-off controller with strong magnet that attaches to conveyor when not in use
- Electronic scale package with large screen for easy viewing
- Spare tire package
- 10', three-stage telescopic downspout for additional reach and filling convenience
- Gooseneck, Pintle, or Clevis hitch options
- Electric lift/lower for conveyor