Standard Features & Benefits
Combining reliability with operator convenience, the Killbros 1055 and 1065 wagons provide efficient transportation of your most valuable possession at harvest time.
- Graphite-coated interior for quick unloading and complete cleanout
- One-piece, welded box construction for durability
- Large 60" door with 12" sample door for quick and convenient unloading of even high-moisture corn.
- Wheel-operated door with gear reduction and lock for easy unloading.
- Convenient light over chute for nighttime unloading
- 8-bolt hubs/wheels on 1055 and 10-bolt hubs/wheels on 1065
- Adjustable chute height for unloading into different augers and conveyors.
- Crimped-sill design provides tighter turning radius for better manuverability.
- Center-dump deflector chute is standard
- Surge brakes automatically disengage when backing for operator convenience
- Torsion-arm suspension keeps box tight to gear during empty transport.
- Extendable tongue with spring-assist for easy hookup along with standard safety chain.
- Lighting and reflective stripes that meet the strictest state requirements
- Steep end slopes for excellent cleanout (40° on 1055, 37° on 1065)
- Silicone sealed seams
- Available in red or green.
- Fender package protects the wagon from debris for a long lasting high-quality finish.
- Roll Tarp protects grain from adverse weather conditions.
- Right-Hand Unload