Standard Features & Benefits
Introducing the time-saving and high-capacity Killbros models 1111 and 1311 dual-auger grain carts – the fastest unloading grain carts ever from Killbros! The 20" horizontal floor auger, heavy-duty direct-drive gearbox and 22" vertical unloading auger combine to deliver unloading speeds up to 800 bushels per minute!
- Manufactured with 12-gauge steel shell, tubular steel mainframe and reinforced gusset design for extreme durability
- 4½" spindles on the 1111 and 5 1/2" spindles on the 1311 are made of stress-proof steel and are rated at full cart capacity per spindle.
- The unique drivetrain design features a belt drive for the 20"-diameter floor auger and a heavy-duty, direct-drive gearbox for the 22"-diameter unloading auger for unmatched unloading power and speed
- Using the convenient control handle, the horizontal auger can also be disengaged, if needed.
- The upper portion of the unloading auger rests on the convenient flip-up stand during in-field transport for a quick return to the unloading position
- For road transport, the support stand flips down and the upper auger rests against the fixed lower auger for a narrow, safer 12' transport width
- Cut-Out PTO clutch offers maintenance free and auto-reset operation
- The multidirectional downspout is hydraulically controlled for more precise grain placement in the center of the truck or semi-trailer and reduced grain spillage
- Two standard auger-mounted lights and a halogen light mounted inside the cart enhance nighttime visibility; the lights turn on automatically when the auger is moved to the unloading position
- Steep walls and a recessed floor auger mean fast and complete unloading
- Easy opening floor auger and unloading auger access gates allow for complete and easy cleanout
- Standard equipment includes a Weatherguard rollover tarp with semi-trailer design and 18-oz. canvas protection; bows are trussed and reinforced to prevent sagging, and the tarp locks into position; electrical operation of the tarp is optional
- D.O.T-approved high-intensity LED taillight package, reflective striping and transport safety chain are standard for greater transport safety
- Width-adjustable walking-tandem duals with independent front-to-rear operation for smooth maneuverability over rough terrain
- 36" x 130" tracked undercarriage for model 1111, 36" x 148" tracked undercarriage for model 1311 for smooth turning and minimal berming (Ground contact; 36" x 105" on 1111, 36 "x 130" on 1311)
- Hydraulic track tensioning adjustment for easier alignment and optimum ground contact
- Scale packages for more accurate record keeping and in-field weighing; Model 640M and Deluxe Model 3060 touch-screen monitor.